- The new website can be found at https://eehpcwg.llnl.gov/ -
(please update your bookmarks)
The EE HPC WG Power Measurement Methodology can be found on the Green500 website submissions page http://www.green500.org/submissions.Current and prior year's EE HPC WG Procurement Considerations documents can be found at Procurement Considerations Presentations.
The EE HPC WG Liquid Cooling Commissioning document can be found at Liquid Cooling Commissioning.
· Coles H, Ellsworth M, Martinez D., et. al., “Hot for Warm Water Cooling”. SC11 International Conference for High Performance Computing, Networking and Storage. 2011 November 16. [Internet]. (c2011-2013).
· Bates N, Patterson M, “Achieving the 20MW Target: Mobilizing the HPC Community to Accelerate Energy Efficient Computing”. Advances in Parallel Computing, volume HPC: Transition Towards Exascale Processing, published by IOS Press. 2013.
· Sartor D, Mahdavi R, Radhakrishnan B, Bates N, et. al., “General Recommendations for High Performance Computing Data Center Energy Management Dashboard Display”. 9th Workshop on High-Performance Power-Aware Computing Conference, held in conjunction with the International Parallel and Distributed Processing Computing Symposium. Boston, MA 2013.
· Patterson M, Poole S, Hsu C, Maxwell D, Tschudi W, Coles M, Martinez D, Bates N, “ TUE, a new energy-efficiency metric applied at ORNL's Jaguar”. Gauss Best Paper Award, ISC13 International Supercomputing Conference. Leipzig, Germany 2013.
· Bates N, Ghatikar G, Abdulla G, Koenig G, Bhalachandra S, Sheikhalishahi M, Patki T, Rountree B, Poole S, "The Electrical Grid and Supercomputing Centers: An Investigative Analysis of Emerging Opportunities and Challenges". Energiinformatik 2014. Springer Publications. Zurich, Switerland 2014.